Friday, May 19, 2017

Lost love

Ever felt that you met the person that you are meant to be with them, but in the end, things just doesn't work out and you ended up drifting apart.

JL was a girl I met on the train 3 years ago in Melbourne. Over the course of these 2 years when I got to know her, her intelligence, beauty and kindness stands out and captured my heart. Our interests aligned and I have enjoyed my time being around her.

To be honest, I blame myself for not being able to pick up the subtle signs that she gave me, and me being me, too rash to jump to conclusions.Distance played a big role in this fallout too. I loved JL, but it is too late now, I am with someone else already, and I guess she is with someone else too. But deep down in my heart, I know we both hold a special place in each other's hearts.

This is the part of me that is conflicting myself, I would say. I wouldnt say I completely let go of that feeling for her, but yet it does not feel right to continue loving her as I am focusing my love on someone else. With that being said, my current girlfriend is the only person that I am seeing now, and the only person I truly love, yet part of me wished that things could have been different.

JL, if you are seeing this, I am so sorry. You are the most wonderful, kind, caring, beautiful soul I have ever seen. Your skillset is one that I could totally relate to and I miss all the times we had together, the museum visit, the dessert shop hopping ,the train rides. I could not be there when you truly need someone around. I will make up to u in the next lifetime.Take care.




No comments: